REACHING OUT - RAISING UP
To build “North Alabama’s Greatest Church”, through discipleship, evangelism, worship, prayer and outreach ministries.
To build Camp-FIRE - A place where we can reach young and old alike with the gospel of Jesus Christ through retreats, conferences and outings. A place where fun and faith come together to change lives.
To build a training center that will equip the body of Christ to reach the world with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
To build a ministry center that will help those who are struggling get back on their feet and find the future and the hope that God has for them. (Jeremiah 29:11)
To build a recovery center for those who are recovering from hurts, habits and hang-ups. Providing them with the support they need to start over and succeed in life.
TO WIN SOULS, MAKE DISCIPLES,
DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL
- To lift up the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all men may be drawn to Him and be saved.
But I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself (John 12:32)
- To minister the healing of Jesus Christ to the hurting and helpless.
"The spirit of the Lord is on me, because He has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lords favor." (Luke 4:18-19)
- To do so without regard to social, ethnic, or outward appearance.
Then Peter began to speak; "I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism but accepts men from every nation who fear Him and do what is right." (Acts 10:34)
- To nurture and equip one another in the love of God, that we may be like-minded with Him, fully matured in the faith and prepared for every good work.
... to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. (Ephesians 4:12-14)
- To worship God in Spirit and Truth, following His leadership in all that we do without regard to tradition, denomination or praise of men.
God is spirit and His worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth (John 4:24)
* all Scripture copied from New International Version Bible